I neglected to mention yesterday that Baby took her first steps Sunday night. She took three steps all by herself without holding on to anyone or anything. She did it slowly and paused between each step to balance herself. It was so cute to watch. Since then she has taken two to three steps here and there, but she knows she can get somewhere much, much faster if she crawls. :)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Hi
ReplyDeleteI miss all the grandchildren so much. I just have to give the Canadian grdchld 5 times as much.
Love
Grandpa Canada.
Oh,it won't be long!!!!! She will really travel once she finds her feet.Great pictures of the girls.Trust school went well today.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!!! They are so sweet!
ReplyDelete