Anyways, here are some pictures from our first day. A friend of mine took down some stats for her kids' first day of school and I really liked that idea so I copied it.
Big Girl
Age: 2.98 years old (8 days shy of 3 years old) :)
Height: 37.25"
Weight: 36 pounds



Driving to school :)

Feeling feathers (we are learning animal classifications and today we went over birds and mammals)

WOW!!!!! Looks like you and our girl got off to a pretty good start today.I love the bus!! That makes it more fun.Good idea about he stats.
ReplyDeleteToday,my boy had a science lesson outside.We have been learning about trees and all that goes with that.He was feeling bark,picked up different leaves and pine cones.Then we went inside and cut out a tree and coloured leaves to paste on.We have discussed the shape of trees.Round,oval and triangle.When out driving on Sat.,he pointed out the shapes of trees he saw.I love teaching!!!Hope you have a great week at school.
PS. love the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteIs there room in the bus for Grandpa
Grandpa Canada
The pictures were so cute! The bus idea was really neat! You didn't tell me about that. You'd be surprised how much our girl retained. She told me quite a bit about her schooling yesterday. I'll be anxious to hear what she has to say tomorrow. Keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDeleteMom, that's great that he is just soaking everything in.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa, there may be room in the school bus tent for you, but it would be tight. :) She practically begs me to get in it with her and I have a few times, but it's very uncomfortable for an adult.
Nana, hopefully she'll tell you a little bit about reptiles. I went over our vocab word, but she didn't seem to get it so I'll have to keep up with it this week.