Thursday, October 15, 2009

The house

So, here's the update. We heard back from the bank yesterday and they countered our offer increasing it by $12k. Not quite what we wanted to hear. So we have some questions for the listing realtor about how it was priced and once we get answers we will counter their counter offer. :) I think what Hubby and I are both struggling with is that exact number. We have been praying about it and I think we're close. We want God to give us a figure and if they don't accept it, we walk away. I had been struggling a little with the attachment to the house even though in my mind I kept saying, "if it's not God's will, then we don't want it." Now He has given me total peace about it and if we don't get the house, I feel perfectly content to walk away and know that God has something better in store for us.

Baby Girl is getting to be so much fun now! She makes these cute little noises like "ah" and "hm" and when we do them back to her she will do it again and it just keeps going on and on like we're carrying on a conversation. Maybe she knows what we're saying. :) She is walking more and more too and becoming more confident and balanced. I'm sure the crawling will cease in the very near future, perhaps before her birthday. Speaking of which, I am having a hard time with the theme. I think I am just going to do the number "1" but I don't know for sure if there will be anything else. I think I just want to keep it simple. Perhaps just line cup-cakes in the shape of a 1.

Well, the oven is beeping and I need to go rescue dinner. I tried a new recipe, chicken noodle casserole. Sounded good for a cold, rainy evening. Hope it's good!

2 comments:

  1. We continue to pray concerning the house.Praying for Gods' direction in it all.
    If your birthday theme changes at all,you will let me know,but the number one is good to.
    Hope dinner was good and you enjoyed it.
    I think we have snow in the air tonight,and it is cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby girl is a sweetheart for sure!!! That recipe does sound good. Hope it turned out like you wanted. We are praying regarding the house.

    ReplyDelete