Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No news

For those who don't know, we put an offer in Thursday on the house that we looked at last week. It is a foreclosure, so the seller is a bank, which means they can take their time getting back to us, but we were told that we should have an answer either today or tomorrow. Well, nothing today, so let's hope we hear something tomorrow. We've had a lot going on lately and I've been having some sleep issues. Baby wakes me up usually around 3:30am for a feeding, and I've been having a hard time going back to sleep. So much on my mind I guess. I use the time to pray. Usually after 1.5 to 2 hrs I go back to sleep, just long enough to start sleeping soundly before the alarm goes off. :) Anyways, I ended up taking a nap this afternoon, so I feel refreshed. Big Girl didn't want to nap (which she usually doesn't do anyways) so I let her play while I laid down and part way in to my nap she came and joined me on the bed. :) So we did school this evening after dinner. It actually went really well because she wasn't tired like she is in the afternoons. Now I'm off to spend time with my girls.

3 comments:

  1. I will pray that you hear from them tomorrow about your offer.Sorry to hear your having problems getting the rest you need.I hate that also just getting back to sleep to get up again.I'm glad that school time went well for you in the evening.
    Would you let me know the kids sizes,and what they might like for Christmas please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get the rest you needed and that school went well! Maybe no news today regarding the offer is good news tomorrow. We pray you'll hear tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for not replying sooner Mom. Baby Girl is in size 18 month, shoe size 3. Big Girl is in size 4T, shoe size 9. She does wear some 5T dresses though. It really depends on the make. As far as what they want, I really have no idea. They have lots of toys, so clothes or books would be nice. We do love books!

    ReplyDelete