Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bathtime for Baby

Baby Girl loves taking baths and I love watching her face light up as she plays and splashes in the tub.




House update: we got a counter offer from the bank and they are finally close to where we want them, so the end may be in sight. They were supposed to clean the carpets and pressure wash the siding, so we've asked them to do that before we go in with our final offer. Hopefully that will be finished this week and we can put in our final offer on Monday of next week.

1 comment:

  1. I like the layout of the house.Thanks for sending it again.We are praying for the Lords will concerning it.I would be great having more space for your growing family.:)
    Cute pictures of our little one.I have noticed in some of her pictures,she resembles me as a child.( I hope that isn't going to scare you too much)

    ReplyDelete