Monday, November 2, 2009

Growing Up

My babies are just growing up so fast. Baby Girl will be one in less than a week and I keep asking myself where this last year went. She is walking really fast now, almost running it seems. We rarely see her crawl anymore. Now we're trying to get her used to walking in shoes. :) She has five teeth and has done really well with teething thus far. For the first time in several months, she slept through the night last night and gave Mommy a much needed break. I felt so refreshed this morning when I got up! I hope this isn't a one time thing and that she'll keep it up. She is babbling so much. Her favorite word since this weekend is "ba-ba". She started saying that for baby (when playing with her baby dolls), but now it seems like that's the main word she says. She also says "ba" for book. And she loves to sing. She'll go up to the fridge and push the button on the Leap-Frog magnet set to hear the "A-B-C" song and she'll sing along with it, but instead of "A-B-C", it's "ah, ah, ah". Oh so cute! I really need to get a video of her doing that.

Speaking of videos, I have let the camera rest long enough. I felt bad for being so slack on taking pictures lately that I did a little photo session before church yesterday afternoon of the girls all dressed up. I really like the first picture below! The cooperated really well.




3 comments:

  1. What adorable little girls - they are so cute. I can understand why your Mom wishes she could be closer to them - I wouldn't mind seeing them more myself - but I love this blog and check it every day to see what is new with my greatnieces - of course I like to hear about Mom and Dad too but you know I am a softie for little ones. Hopefully the deal for the house will come through for you although your uncle and I thought you had such a nice place but with a growing family you need more space.
    Keeping you in my prayers and sending you my love,
    Aunt L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious pictures of our girls!!! They did look so cute in their pretty dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet pictures of our girls!I love all the pictures.Their dresses look so cute on them.I too,wonder where the year has gone.I am really looking forward to seeing all my little sweethearts soon.Jess, I have asked before,but realize your circumstance.But could you please let me know the girls sizes soon.I would appreciate it.THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete