Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Through the Years

We got our family pictures done on Friday. What an experience. If it's this difficult with 2 kids, I don't know how we'll ever get pictures with 3. :-) Baby did not cooperate. We were hoping to get her 1 year photos done and I wanted several different poses, but instead we settled for 1 pose which isn't even of her smiling. But we really didn't think it would be any better if we rescheduled and tried it again. Anyways, I thought it would be neat to show our family progression since Big Girl was born, so here goes.

December 2006 - Big Girl almost 3 months old


December 2007 - Big Girl 15 months


November 2008 - Big Girl 2 yrs, Baby 2 weeks


November 2009 - Big Girl 3 years, Baby Girl 1 yr


And here's our unhappy Baby Girl...


This is the best picture we could get. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!!!Your newest family photo is great!!!I think the littlest one looks ok in that photo.No smile... but thats ok,unless your mom and dad who want the perfect picture*smile*.I absolutely love the last picture of her.She is one beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice seeing all the progression of family pictures through the years. I loved this year's family photo and thought it was really nice! I liked the last two pictures of our baby girl! She is such a cutie whether she smiles or not! :) Of course, I know you would have preferred one of her beautiful smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the progression of the family pictures through the years as well!! I think your family picture this year is perfect! The one of little girl not so happy is adorable!! I understand though... we always tell the photographer (when doing all 11 cousins) no more than 3 crying in the picture! :) It is difficult!

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at the last picture of our little sweetheart.She has such beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete