Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Helper

Big Girl has been helping out around the house a little more lately. When I ask her to put things away or get something, she is usually quick to respond and one time she even asked me what else she could do. I thought that was pretty impressive for a 3 year old. Anyways, she loves to clean, so if I am cleaning in any way she wants to be a part of it. She'll ask for a wet rag and dry rag so she can clean too. Or if I'm vacuuming, she'll get out her play vacuum and get to work right beside me. Well, the other day I was folding laundry and she said she wanted to help fold, so I gave her one of Daddy's shirts. She spread it out on the living room floor and said she had to iron it first. Then she ran to her room and got her play iron and then spent several minutes getting out the wrinkles. She never did end up folding it though. :-)

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!!How nice she wants to be a help to you.Very sweet picture of our girl.They do the nicest things sometimes don't they?
    Have you changed the room around a bit?Sometimes it looks like it is set up differently.Have a great day at church tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweet! She does love to be a helper for sure!!! Sometimes she's really good at it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I have rearranged the living room since you saw it last. In the picture though, we have the ottoman against the wall because we can just push it over a little and use it as a gate for Baby Girl so she can't escape the living room. :-) Usually it is in front of the couch.

    ReplyDelete