Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Camera

Well, our camera that we've had for two and half years and I have used almost daily is not functioning right anymore. I wanted to upgrade a while back but couldn't justify it when I had a perfectly good camera. Now I can justify it. :-) So I ordered a new camera and it arrived yesterday. I haven't had much time to play with it, but the first picture below is the first one I took right out of the box. I was impressed. I'm sure it will take even better pictures once I learn all the settings.

I am feeling some better today and am taking advantage of this time and getting some much needed housework done. We're having a small family gathering here tomorrow for Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to the time with family. I love this time of year! Happy Thanksgiving all you Americans! :-)


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas - I hope you enjoy your present. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camera seems to take great pictures.I also haven't had the time to find out all about my new camera.We'll keep praying for your prayer request."Happy Thanksgiving" to all of you down there.Have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such sweet pictures of our girls. The camera does a great job. I know you will really enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete