It's been a bit crazy around here lately. I have been using my new camera and have some great pictures that I need to post, but haven't had a chance to download them to the computer yet. Hopefully you'll see those soon.
So, why has it been crazy? Well, many of you already know that we put an offer in on a house (this is the 2nd house we have put an offer on) and it was accepted Monday. Since then, it has been paperwork galore and working with the bank on the financing. We have the inspection set up for tomorrow afternoon. Please pray that if there are any issues, they will be found during the inspection.
About the house for those who don't know. It is still in our area, about 3 miles or so from our current home. It is 4 BR, 2.5 BA plus a finished bonus room. It is 2200 square feet. We will finally have space for our regular overnight guests, you know who you are. :-) It has hardwoods all downstairs (including the master bedroom) and brand new carpet on the stairs and upstairs (the other 3 bedrooms and the bonus). We are hoping to close the week before Christmas, but we'll have to see if we can get everything lined up in time. It is a beautiful house and we are very excited about it. On top of getting ready for Christmas, we will be getting ready to move. Thankfully though we have already done a lot of our Christmas shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We are excited too!!!We do pray everything will go well according to Gods' plan for you.How nice that there are new things in the house,and everything seems to be in working order.I hope you will feel up to doing the packing that needs to be done.We will pray as the inspector looks at it that he will be thorough.We are soooo... happy for you all.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new home - I am so excited for you - will just have to keep praying that everything works out for you and the inspection goes well and then for you to get your packing done - just don't overdo it...I wish I could be there to help you. You will just have to put the family to work when they get there to help out which I am sure they will be only too happy to do.
ReplyDeleteCan I ask when you will start taking reservations for other family to come visit.lol
Okay I am pushing it but I am just so thrilled that it has worked out for you.
Love you all bunches,
Aunt L
Thank you for all the prayers Mom! We'll let you know how the inspection goes today.
ReplyDeleteAunt L, you know you are always welcome, no reservations needed. But if you let me know ahead of time I'll make sure the bed is made for you. :-) I hope you can come down some time next year. You're overdue for a visit you know.