We have spent the week packing and it still feels like there's much to do. We have boxes stacked throughout the house. So here's the latest. We are not closing today like we hoped because they are still working on getting a clear title. We hope to close Monday, but will probably wait until Saturday after Christmas to move everything. We may move some boxes in the meantime so we have more space in our current house. The last thing the seller has to do at the house is replace the garage door and that is supposed to happen this morning, so we will do our walk-through of the house this afternoon to make sure everything is good. I have off work today so I will spend much of the morning packing and getting ready for family to visit. They are scheduled to arrive tomorrow late afternoon or evening, and we are excited to see them as it has been such a long time!
It sounds like Baby is awake now so I need to get her our of her crib before she wakes up her sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

And we are anxious to see you all as well.It has been way too long.How disappointing you are not moving when you had first wanted to.Hopefully the last details will all be worked out soon.I'm excited about seeing your new home.
ReplyDelete