Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Inspection tomorrow

Now the inspection is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. There was yet another delay in getting the gas turned on, so we couldn't have it done today.

All of us girls in the family have colds. I got it from the kids who both still have one. Theirs was mainly coughing and a 1 day fever, but mine has been coughing and a runny nose. I'm the one in the family who can often escape getting what everyone else has, but not this time. Guess my suppressed immunity from being pregnant got the best of me. :-) So now I'm off to lay down on the couch and rest for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Wow,that's a bummer.What is the matter with people not getting things right or done when they are suppose to.That will once again set you back for moving.
    Jessica, I hope you will be feeling much better soon,and the girls.Our son has evaded getting it?
    I have a sore throat,and our son in law is battling a cold(sinus).Hopefully everyone will get it out of their system before Christmas.I don't think we have had a family get together for a long long time where everyone has been healthy.

    ReplyDelete