I had an OB appointment today and heard the baby's heartbeat - 155. It is always such a relief to hear, especially at this point in pregnancy when I can't feel much movement yet. I do have a couple of issues, a low platelet count and pregnancy induced thyroid issues. I had more bloodwork done today to double check my levels and from there I'll find out if anything more needs to be done. The big sonogram is scheduled for January 7th. I'm very excited to find out if it's a boy or girl.
Here are some pictures of the girls from last Sunday. They always look so beautiful in their Sunday dresses.


What a couple of little sweethearts - I sure can see how little girl has grown - my goodness she looks so big and big girl is also growing...but then I guess not having seen them for a year makes quite a difference. Guess we will have to do something about that won't we.
ReplyDeleteDon't let yourself get too run down - there is a lot going on right now but you need to take care of yourself.
Got to spend a bit of time with both of your families up here tonight - it was great as I haven't seen them for a bit either. Things are just so crazy at this time of year the time just flies by. They are all excited to be on the way down this weekend. I know you will all have a fantastic time.
Well it is bed time for me so goodnight for now.
Love you all bunches...
Jessica----I see Kaleb in that second photo of Laelyn! I didn't realize how much they look alike!!
ReplyDeleteI pray you will all be over your colds soon.So hubby did get it after all.
ReplyDeleteIt must be hard on the nerves thinking about all that must be done in the next two weeks!It is not easy when your under the weather.
How exciting to hear the babys heartbeat today!We will pray for the issues at hand.
Jan 7th is not that far away.I'm also excited to hear your going to have boy(did I say that out loud?)Well we shall wait to hear what God is going to bless you with.You know I'll be thrilled with either.
They are sweet pictures of the girls.They always look cute.Will see you soon Lord willing.
We will pray that you will be able to get all you need to do with your packing in a timely fashion. We are excited with you about hearing the baby's heartbeat and wait anxiously with you for your appointment on Jan.7th, such excitement. It is truly a miracle of God for babies to have everything they need for a full life as soon as they are conceived. God is so GOOD!! We will pray for you and baby to have a healthy next 5 months. We will also pray for you all as you finish your packing and moving your items. I can wrap small items or dishes, pots, pans should you need some help. I cannot walk or stand too long at this point but I can sit and pack. :) We live in Beaver Brook--did you buy a new house close to us?? May God richly bless you all as you continue to serve our Lord Jesus Christ! :) Love and prayers, Clara and Joe
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica
ReplyDeleteYou really meant a year from monday you will be moving
Love Dad
Clara, thank you so much for your offer to help. I think we will be able to get it all done in time, but I really do appreciate the offer. Right now we live close to you, and our new house is only about 3 miles from here, but in the opposite direction of your place. Thanks again for offering to help and for all the prayers!
ReplyDelete