Thursday, December 10, 2009
Update on closing
Well, I should have waited to write my last post regarding the appraisal and closing. Today I talked with the Loan Officer at the bank and it turns out not only has the appraisal been done, but the report is back to the bank. The last stop before closing is underwriting, and it was sent to them this evening. The seller has one thing left to fix on the house (replace a garage door panel) so we're praying they get it done in the next week and that we can close next Friday as originally planned. It looks like we might be in the new place before Christmas. How exciting! Wow, I better get packing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi You All
ReplyDeleteyou have to move on the 18th
love Dad
Well that is exciting news indeed!!!!! We will pray it all falls into place and works out that way.You are going to be really busy then trying to get things done,have company(I should say family)and getting ready for Christmas.What a busy time for you.But I'm so happy for you both,it is great news.Love Mom
ReplyDeleteDad, we're going to wait until you get here so you can help us move. :-)
ReplyDeleteMom, yes it is very busy. I just got done wrapping the Christmas presents and packing them away, so that's one less thing to do. :-) We're really looking forward to seeing you both. It's been so long!
We have been checking your blog to see how the Lord has been blessing you and your family. We too are excited for you and ask God's best for you. If you could give us a call with the new address so we can do a Google search to see where this new home is. Thank you
ReplyDeleteWow, what a busy couple of weeks you are going to have - I can't even imagine trying to be ready to move in that short a time. And I am sure Dad won't mind helping you at all when he gets there - maybe even save a couple of things for him to do lol...you just be careful yourself and don't overdo it.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy everything has gone well and hopefully the last of the repairs will be done quickly. You will have to send pictures later.
Take care and love to all.