Saturday, December 19, 2009

Closing Postponed till Wednesday

Here's the latest. We got news from the bank today that according to a fairly new regulation, because the APR that was initially given to us when we applied for the loan is off by more than an 1/8 from what the actual APR turned out to be, they have to redisclose the new figure to us and then we have to wait three days to close. So we will be closing Wednesday morning now. I think the plan now is to move on the Saturday after Christmas. We shall see how it goes.

I've been so busy packing that I haven't taken pictures of the kids in the last few days. Baby is doing some really cute things now. She holds her play phone up to her ear and babbles away. Any toy can be a pretend phone to her. This morning she made me chuckle. She was "talking" on her play phone, holding it up to her ear with one hand, and with the other hand she was using one finger to plug her other ear, like we sometimes do if the kids are being noisy and we're having a hard time hearing on the phone. :-) They catch on to everything, don't they?!

She also is pointing to things now and saying "dis" almost like a question. I think she is trying to say "this" and just wants to know what things are. She talks a lot, but doesn't say very many words. For the longest time, she would mainly say "da-da", but finally in the last couple weeks I've been hearing "ma-ma" a lot! She's one smart cookie. When she hears the garage door go up in the evening, she says "da-da" because she knows he's about to walk through the door.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get your internet service soon. I miss reading all the goings on in your family.Have a happy new year serving our Lord and Saviour,Jesus Christ.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete