Since Grandma and Grandpa live far away, I occasionally ask Big Girl to color something pretty for them. She's not really into coloring or drawing yet. While I was writing my last blog she came into the computer room, grabbed a piece of green paper and said she wanted to draw something for Grandma. She came back a couple of minutes later with this work of art. She said it's a mirror, she thinks. :-) So Grandma, this is for you.


Oh my darling sweet girl.Grandma just loves your art work,and to think you wanted to do something special for me.Thank you so much honey.I can hardly wait to see you and your sister.It won't be long now.I love you sooooooo....much.It makes me very happy to know you think about me.XXOO
ReplyDeleteSweetheart...Grandma is sorry! I forgot to say how much I enjoy the pictures of you.The ones holding your art work,and the last one too showing off your cute (love) top.I love you honey.XXOO
ReplyDeleteHi Big Girl
ReplyDeleteyour art work looks like Grandpa's hair very nice.
Love Grandpa Canada
Hi there Big Girl - You did a good job with your art work and I know Grandma loves it. I really like you "love" shirt - but oh my, you are growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs for you and your sister (Mommy and Daddy too)
Love to all..