Thanks Mom! Sorry for responding so late to your question. I do have one correction. Baby is wearing size 4 shoes. When I first gave you the sizes she had a pair of size 3 that fit, but she's into size 4 now.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
That is so cute of the three of you! I got a chuckle out of "Big Girl". :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice picture of the three of you.The girls are so cute.Your hair looks nice,it's getting longer.Also,thank you for the information I requested.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom! Sorry for responding so late to your question. I do have one correction. Baby is wearing size 4 shoes. When I first gave you the sizes she had a pair of size 3 that fit, but she's into size 4 now.
ReplyDelete