Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby's Birthday Party

We celebrated Baby's first birthday Saturday night with her Nana, Papa, Aunt, Uncle, and cousins. She is a very picky eater, so I didn't bother making a special no sugar cake for her. We gave her a cupcake to pick at and that's exactly what she did. She didn't eat any of it. :-) She did have some ice cream though. You can see from the last picture that the events of the day took their toll on Daddy and Big Girl.








2 comments:

  1. I loved all the pictures!!! That is especially sweet of Daddy and Big Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures of our birthday girl.How cute does she look!!!She sure wasn't too interested in her cupcake.I have been looking forward to seeing the pictures of our little one on her special day.I also love the picture of our big sweetheart with her daddy.Thanks for sharing with us.I'm glad it turned out well.Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

    ReplyDelete