Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Year Old

My sweet Baby Girl is now a year old. It's hard to believe it has been a whole year since our precious girl came into the world. She is such a joy and I am so thankful that God has blessed our family with her.

11/8/08


11/8/09

3 comments:

  1. Happy "1st" Birthday. It looks like you had a great day with lots of family, cake, ice cream and presents. May God richly bless you this coming year with love, joy, happiness and continued good health !! You are a beautiful little girl with the sweetest smile !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am so thankful that God has blessed our family with such a sweet, precious girl!!! Of course, He has blessed us many times over with all our wonderful grandchildren!!! We love them all very much and are so thankful for each one!!!!!! Those are such precious pictures of our girl! Where did the year go?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a wonderful addition to your family,and ours.We are all truley blessed to have her in our lives.I love the comparison pictures.I am so thankful for your blog which enables me to at least see how they are growing.For the videos that help to hear and see them in action.As I mentioned to Alissa,it's like popping in and having a little visit.Miss you ALL...son!!

    ReplyDelete