
For those of you who didn't know, surprise! :-) Our next baby is due May 28th. That puts me at 12 weeks and 4 days. I had an ultrasound today and everything looked great. I have been feeling extra miserable this time around. Hopefully the sickness will subside in the next few weeks and life can get back to normal. I am so exhausted when I come home from work after picking up the girls that I often lay down to nap. So between sleeping and feeling sick, I haven't been keeping up with my blog like I'd like. It's a good excuse, don't you think? :-)

I would say that this is a cute picture of the newest grandchild to come!!! It's a good profile shot.It is so exciting seeing the ultrasounds as we didn't have these for our pregnancies way back then.I am hoping the nausea,etc.will be over soon.Thankyou for sharing and the phone call.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS, we had no idea you were having another blessed little one!! Love and prayers, Clara and Joe :)
ReplyDelete