I thought Baby Girl looked so cute in her dress Sunday so I took several pictures of her. Big Girl does not like wearing dresses, so she took hers off right after we got home from church, which explains why I only got pictures of Baby. :-) I'm a little embarrassed by how dirty the mirror looks in the first picture, but it's impossible to keep clean because it's one of Baby's favorite places to be, in front of the mirror. She's so vain! :-)
These pictures are sooo cute!!!! I like the one where she is playing peek-a-boo.She looks so much like Daddy in these photos.She is a little sweetheart!!
She is such a lovely little girl with the cutest smile ever!! I love the picture that she is sitting on the floor with everything hanging out--that is my way of comfy SITTING--soooooooo cute. :) She definitely looks like DADDY !!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
These pictures are sooo cute!!!! I like the one where she is playing peek-a-boo.She looks so much like Daddy in these photos.She is a little sweetheart!!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pictures of our sweetie!!! She does look like her daddy for sure! She has always had the sweetest smile!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a lovely little girl with the cutest smile ever!! I love the picture that she is sitting on the floor with everything hanging out--that is my way of comfy SITTING--soooooooo cute. :) She definitely looks like DADDY !!
ReplyDelete