Where has the time gone? She is one sweet girl! I love all the pictures,though the last one I thought was extra cute. She is looking so intently at the camera. Looks like a professional photo. Is she teething? Thank you Jess,I love the updates. Love Mom
She has been drooling a lot for the last month and a half or so. She soaks her outfits if I don't put a bib on her. I guess she started teething early, but I don't see or feel any teeth yet. I took the last two pictures without the flash on, but had the blinds open all the way to let enough light in. That's why they look different than normal.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Where has the time gone? She is one sweet girl! I love all the pictures,though the last one I thought was extra cute. She is looking so intently at the camera. Looks like a professional photo.
ReplyDeleteIs she teething?
Thank you Jess,I love the updates.
Love Mom
She has been drooling a lot for the last month and a half or so. She soaks her outfits if I don't put a bib on her. I guess she started teething early, but I don't see or feel any teeth yet. I took the last two pictures without the flash on, but had the blinds open all the way to let enough light in. That's why they look different than normal.
ReplyDeleteThose are such beautiful pictures of our girl!!! It's hard to believe she's already 3 months!
ReplyDelete