Monday, August 30, 2010

Children's Choir - Father Lead Me

This is post 3 of 3 for today. 

The children sang in the morning service yesterday.  I didn't realize they were going to sing through it twice, so that's why there are two separate videos.  My camera doesn't always take the best videos.  Sometimes if the lighting is poor or there is too much motion the focus gets off.  It's not your eyes. :-)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this, Jess! I was so sorry to have missed it. They all did a great job with singing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,you don't know how much these videos mean to me seeing how I can't be there to see and hear for myself. I appreciate you doing it. Thank you. What a great little choir they are.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I hate that you're so far away that you miss so many special things like this. I'm glad we have the means to share pictures and videos the way we do so you don't have to miss everything.

    ReplyDelete