Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Coos and Smiles


I took this video just a few minutes ago.  I was sitting on the couch holding Baby Girl in front of me and we were having a great conversation.  I just had to get her communicating on video.  It's the sweetest thing!

3 comments:

  1. Oh...... how sweet is that!!! That was wonderful to watch. She has a beautiful smile.Thank you for the video. It is so nice to hear and see them move. I appreciate you sharing this.She is such a doll.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defenentley a keeper FOR SURE...such a cutie;)What amazing technology today(thankfully) in which to have such moments/memories to cherish in years to yet come.Trust everything continues to go well for you there in the days ahead as you continue adjusting to work schedules ect.. say hello to hubby for us as well.You have a wonderful family;)The girls are so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete