![]() |
| The old ad |
Monday, August 2, 2010
Pancakes
Sunday evenings it is a tradition in our household to have pancakes when we get home from church. Occasionally we switch it up with waffles, but usually it is pancakes. I've tried a couple of different variations, like chocolate chip and cinnamon brown sugar. Hubby recently saw an old advertisement for bacon pancakes so I decided to give it a try last night. They were delicious!!! And yes, we do put syrup on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



They do look good,and I'm sure they were delicious. I think though that I'll keep my pancakes and bacon separate. I love both,but I'm not sure about together and with syrup on my bacon. I'm glad you both enjoyed them.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
Hi Jessica
ReplyDeleteThey look good,but I want mine streamline,narrower and longer. You have lots of time to practice.
Love Dad Smith
K'so I am a little late chatching up on your blog(sorry) as it is now wednesday...but man,oh man, does that ever look so good.Sunday night tradition at our place is smoothies and popcorn...but what a temptation to make change...lol...just kiding as it would no longer be "tradition" if I pulled out pancakes never mind bacon on any given sunday but still looking soooooooooo good....lol...Are'nt traditions truly a great thing though;)ENJOY!....By the way I vote for bacon again this sunday and I am guessing Jeremy would give me an amen on that one..lol....later guys!
ReplyDelete