So I'm down to one week of leave left before going back to work. This past 11 weeks has just flown by. I've been trying to get caught up with getting pictures printed while on leave. I had the albums filled up until just before L'il Girl's birth. It's been really neat going through memories from the past couple of years. I am now caught up until just before Baby Girl's birth, so that only puts me a couple of months behind. :-) Anyways, in going back through L'il Girl's baby photos, I am noticing some resemblance between her and Baby Girl that I didn't see in the beginning. I also think she's beginning to look more like her Daddy.
Here are some pictures from yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Grandpa's 3 l's
ReplyDeleteLove Love and Love
They love you too Grandpa! Big Girl makes comments often about going to Canada to see you and Grandma. She misses you! Hope you can make it down soon to see us!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures!!! I'm glad to hear you too have noticed the resemblance between the two younger girls. The middle one sure does look like her dad.
ReplyDeleteI really feel for you having to go back to work after spending this precious time with your girls.
Love Mom
Such precious pictures of our girls!!!
ReplyDelete