Well, I am still adjusting to being back at work. This will be my first full week. It's going well so far, but there's just not enough hours in the day to do everything I'd like (like blog for example). :-)
Here's a couple of pictures of Baby Girl from Friday.
She's already sticking her tongue out at me. :-)
And here are some from yesterday morning before church.
Oh,they are sooooo cute!!!!! You have to love the tongue stuck out:D What beautiful pictures of the girls in their green. I'm glad to hear your first week went well. How are the stings and bite? Trust this week will be a good one. Thanks for sharing. Love Mom
PS. Just wanted to say thank you for my card,and the one from our big girl and the lovely drawing from middle girl. I love the pictures. It is nice to have one of the little one now. Thank you all so much.
His stings are definitely better. He went out Sunday evening and sprayed the nest as best he could. Thankfully he didn't get stung while doing that. I'm so glad you got your card from Big Girl this time. :-) And glad you now have some updated pictures.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Oh,they are sooooo cute!!!!! You have to love the tongue stuck out:D What beautiful pictures of the girls in their green.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear your first week went well. How are the stings and bite? Trust this week will be a good one. Thanks for sharing.
Love Mom
PS. Just wanted to say thank you for my card,and the one from our big girl and the lovely drawing from middle girl. I love the pictures. It is nice to have one of the little one now.
ReplyDeleteThank you all so much.
Mom,
ReplyDeleteHis stings are definitely better. He went out Sunday evening and sprayed the nest as best he could. Thankfully he didn't get stung while doing that. I'm so glad you got your card from Big Girl this time. :-) And glad you now have some updated pictures.