I am so thankful that I am able to work from home. I go in to work once every two weeks or so, but other than that I am able to work from home. My mom watches the girls, but I keep Baby Boy at home with me.
 |
| This is true multitasking. |
 |
| my "office" view |
Hi
ReplyDeleteI can see from the look in his eye,he is looking for Grandpa in picture#1
Grandpa
Such sweet pictures of our little man. Nice to be able to work like that,holding Mr. Handsome.
ReplyDelete*smile*
Love Mom
Yes, indeed, that is multitasking at its best! You do it so well, too!! Love the picture with the two of you!!! What a wonderful view you have when you're not holding him! Cute pictures of him and it's always great when he's contented with what he's doing. Thanks for sharing and love you all!
ReplyDelete