Monday, July 16, 2012

Little Mover

Baby Boy is our little mover.  Seems like he constantly has to be moving his legs, his arms, his hands, or his whole body.  In his high chair or swing, he kicks his legs.  In his exersaucer, he often rocks back and forth.  When I try to have him sit, he flails his arms and throws himself backwards.  When I'm nursing him, he'll swing the arm that's away from me up and down.  If I'm out somewhere nursing him and have the cover over him, I have to hold his hand so he doesn't move the cover too much. :-)  He often hits himself in the face and sometimes if his sisters are close he'll hit them in the face.  I know babies like to move, but the girls never moved quite like this.  Maybe it's a boy thing.  Anyways, I tried to get some pictures of him sitting.  If he doesn't move (haha) he will sit for a few seconds before toppling.  He wouldn't stay still today so every time I tried to get a picture, it was of him leaning, falling over, or already fallen over.  It probably didn't help that every time he fell over I would start laughing and then he would giggle and squeal (in a boyish way that is).  It sure made for some humorous pictures.

going down
down and giggling
the best one I could get of him sitting up
2 seconds later :)
last attempt - he didn't even give me chance to get a picture of him sitting or falling over


And now for some more serious poses...

And some pictures of my beautiful girls...
She had to have her babies in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures of him are hilarious!! Way to go capturing all the fun(in falling.)Oh,what a sweet,sweet boy,and so happy all the time.
    Lovely pictures of the gals.I love the hairdo on our wee girl.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute how you did all the pictures of our little mover!!! He definitely is very active and very happy and that is a blessing! He is also so cute!
    Yes, you do have 3 very beautiful girls! I, too, love Baby Girl's hairdo.

    ReplyDelete