I must say, I'm not a fan of camouflage attire outside of its intended purpose (i.e. military, hunting). But I just couldn't pass this one up! Yes, I know...I'm one proud mama!!!
There is no denying it, he is one MAJOR cutie for sure!!!!! Just love all the pictures of him in his camouflage. Always love seeing his smiling face. Great pics Jess!! Love as always, Mom
Loved the pictures of our boy!!! He is the cutest and has the most beautiful smile!!! I love his expressive eyes also. That outfit definitely suits him! :-) Thanks for sharing and love you all!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Hi
ReplyDeleteThe boy is doing exercises like his Daddy
Love Grandpa
There is no denying it, he is one MAJOR cutie for sure!!!!! Just love all the pictures of him in his camouflage. Always love seeing his smiling face. Great pics Jess!!
ReplyDeleteLove as always,
Mom
Loved the pictures of our boy!!! He is the cutest and has the most beautiful smile!!! I love his expressive eyes also. That outfit definitely suits him! :-) Thanks for sharing and love you all!
ReplyDelete