Saturday, July 21, 2012

Firsts - Baby Cereal and Sickness

Baby Boy tried his first taste of something other than milk on Thursday.  He didn't seem very impressed with the oatmeal cereal.  Guess it's an acquired taste.

In other news, what I thought might have been teething in Baby Girl seems to have been something else, because yesterday the three other kids had slight fevers and were very weak and tired.  The girls have been complaining of sore throats too, so not sure if this is just a cold or something more.  Praying it passes quickly as it did for Baby Girl. So another first for Baby Boy - this time not a good one - his first sickness.  He moaned and whimpered a lot through the night last night and doesn't have much of an appetite.  I just hate it when the kids are sick!

Here are a couple pictures of him trying cereal for the first time.


5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that all the kids got the sickness. It is always pitiful seeing a little one not feeling well when they're usually all full of energy. If it's like Baby Girl, hopefully, they'll all feel better tomorrow. Cute pictures of our boy with the cereal! Maybe when he's feeling better, he might like the oatmeal a little better. A first sickness is one you wish they didn't have to get especially in the younger months!

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad to hear of the kids being sick. I do trust it will pass quickly. Cute pictures of our boy eating his cereal. Love the reaction on his face. Nice that Daddy got to feed him.
    Love to all
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard having the kids sick all at the same time. Trust it won't amount to much and will pass quickly. Love the pictures of our little guy having his cereal. His reaction is so cute. Nice that Daddy got to feed him.
    Love to all
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the two entries,I didn't think the first one got posted.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I figured that was probably what happened. Thank you for faithfully commenting on my blog. I'm glad that even though there are so many miles between us, you can still "visit" with us on a regular basis. :-)

      Delete