![]() |
| "Don't think you're going to get a smile out of me!" |
![]() |
| "Ok, but I'm not going to look at the camera." |
![]() |
| "See, I'll smile, but not with my eyes open." |
![]() |
| "Ok, I give up. You're too persistent Mommy!" |
![]() |
| "Hmm, what do I do with this?" |
![]() |
| "Seriously Mom, you expect me to look at you when I have toys to play with?" |
![]() |
| "Nice teether!" |
And some pictures of the girls from yesterday...
















Great pictures of our 7 month old boy!!! Loved all the captions you put with them. He is growing so much and as adorable as always!!! Loved all the pictures of our girls!!! They, of course, are as cute as can be!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are all very sweet and humorous pictures of our little guy. I also enjoyed the captions with the pictures. He is getting to be a big boy. I love the expressions he gets on his face. He is such a little sweetheart. Nice pics of the girls also. I love seeing their beautiful smiles. Oh... you gotta love them!!!
ReplyDelete