Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Big Girl!

Big Girl turned 6 years old today.  We had her party yesterday and it was loads of fun for the kids.  Here are the pictures from yesterday and today.

Last picture as a 5 year old.  She requested I take a picture of her before she went to bed. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!!! Those are fantastic pictures of our girl having fun. I'm glad to see you had help with all those kids. What a great time that must have been. The cupcakes look yummy too. I really like her gift from you guys. Do you think she would let me play with it the next time I'm there. ha ha. I still love doing hair you know. All those dolls on the couch,do they have an appointment with the hair stylist too? I think she needs me down there to help her out. Ha ha !!
    Love all the pictures Jess. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! So glad our Big Girl had a great party and everyone had such fun. The picture she asked you to take for her last day of being 5 was so cute! She's definitely going to be a busy girl taking care of all the dolls' hair. I think she does need "Grandma" to help her out.:-)

    Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures.

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete