Monday, September 10, 2012

Co-op & Another Lost Tooth

Well, we've had some sickness in the house for about a week now and it's been hard to get on the computer and update my blog.  Baby Boy came down with a cold on Tuesday and proceeded to share with the rest of us.  Thankfully it seems that Baby Girl and L'il Girl have only had really mild cases.  Big Girl, Hubby and I all have it right now and have for a few days.  For me, my cough just doesn't seem to want to go away and it hurts to cough, so I try not to do it hard.  Big Girl asked me yesterday why I was fake coughing.  I laughed and said I wasn't fake coughing, but trying not to cough hard because it hurts.

Anyways, with being sick, we didn't do anything over the weekend.  Yesterday evening I just had to get outside and get the kids out to get some fresh air, so Big Girl practiced riding her bike without the training wheels.  She's still doesn't have the balance thing down yet, but hopefully will figure it out soon.

She lost her other bottom middle tooth last night.  So now her permanent teeth which are really far back will have some more room and hopefully come forward some.

Also, in Treasured Moments news, Big Girl started co-op today.  She was excited and scared about it and to be honest, I was too. :-)  I wasn't sure how she would handle it and was praying it would go well for her and it did.  She thoroughly enjoyed it!  I work at the co-op for the first 2 of 3 hours and for part of the time was in the same room with her but with the preschoolers.  I think that really helped her to ease into it. Then after that, she was fine to be away from me while she went to a couple of other classes.  She has an art/music class, a Christian heroes class, and physical education.  I think this is going to be a great experience for us all!

Now to get caught up with pictures...

my cousin came over to visit on Thursday and read to the girls
supposed to be the authentic Cinnabon recipe
end result - looked promising and tasted good, but no Cinnabon.  The filling dried up inside and wasn't gooey like Cinnabon
this morning before heading out the door for co-op

3 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful everything went well with Coop,too! We were praying as well. Big Girl looks so grown up in the last two pictures. Those are really cute pictures of her! Glad that other tooth came out cause it did bother her but not as much as the first one. :-)

    Sorry for the sickness but hopefully all will be well before the end of the week. Glad you all could get out and get fresh air. Loved all the pictures! The wagon pictures were really cute. I was trying to figure out what Baby Girl and Boy were looking at in the picture with just the two of them. They're looking so hard and serious. :-)

    Glad you had a good visit with your cousin and sure looks like the girls did as well. The cinnabons sure looked good!

    Thanks as always for sharing and hope everyone feels better by tomorrow.

    Love to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - sorry to hear you have been sick and hopefully everyone will be well soon.

    I love to see all the pictures of the children and even the cinnamon buns - they look good. (The kids and the buns lol)
    I agree with Nana that big girl looks so grown up with her backpack getting ready to head off to co-op. I am glad she enjoyed it and it sounds like it is a great program - It is good you could be there for her to ease her into the program which will make it better the next time.

    The kids are certainly growing up fast and makes me wish I lived closer to see more of them.
    Take care and love to all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you will all be feeling better soon. That was cute about you faking your cough! With lots of good biking weather left,I hope our girl gets the hang of riding her bicycle soon too. I enjoyed hearing about her co-op,and glad she liked it so much. It sounds like a lot of fun. The pics of her before leaving for co-op are sweet. She does look grown up. Cute pic of her holding her tooth.
    How nice you got to see your cousin Jess. I'm sure you both had a good time together.
    Love all the pictures of our precious little ones.
    The cinnamon buns look so yummy!!! Too bad they didn't measure up to the original though.
    Thanks again for sharing.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete