Here's a video of him crawling and then some pictures from our week thus far.
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Crawling
Baby Boy is very mobile now, although he primarily stays in the living room because there are lots of toys in there. He's crawling good now. I don't think his sisters like his new found mobility. They often place themselves as the barrier between him and their toys so he won't take their toys away. Oh, what fun!
Here's a video of him crawling and then some pictures from our week thus far.
Here's a video of him crawling and then some pictures from our week thus far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Oh so cute!! I just love the video. Look at him go!! The pictures are all really cute too. Sweet pics of him with his sisters. I like # 3 & 4 from the bottom. He is growing up so quickly. Thanks Jess for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Such sweet pictures and great video showing our boy's accomplishments!!! Loved it all and thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove you all