On Fridays I work from home with all the kids home with me. Sometimes it can be a little difficult, but as long as I don't have any conference calls, it's ok. The weather has been so nice lately that I just had to get the kids outside for a while. So I cleaned off our patio table that's on our deck and took my laptop out and spent a couple of hours working out there while watching the kiddos play. Gotta love wireless internet! Anyways, the kids spent a lot of time swinging, but then decided to come join me on the deck and play with their sand table. I tried to get individual photos of all of them, but the middle two didn't stay still long enough for me to get clear photos. They were just having too much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Loved all the pictures!!! Loved the color that Big Girl and Baby Boy had on. It looked great on them, too. Glad it worked out that you could enjoy some outdoor time as well as get work done and the kids could enjoy it, too. :) Yes, where would we be without the wireless! :)
ReplyDeleteLove to all
Looks like everyone was having fun outside. Nice you were able to get out and enjoy the day as well,even with work to do. I was thinking as well, that there was maybe an orange theme going on from the first 3 pictures. Love all the pictures Jess, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to all.
Mom