Here's what our boy is up to at 7.5 months:
- First Tooth - He got his first tooth yesterday and it looks like the one beside it is close to popping through too. It is his bottom middle left tooth.
- Crawling - He knows how to crawl, but isn't crawling long distances yet. He basically crawls around on the living room floor and sometimes will get behind the loveseat. He'll crawl a couple of hand/knee motions, then either gets to a sitting position or flattens out on his belly. He's been doing this for about a week to a week and a half.
- Sitting Up - For about a week now, maybe a little more, he has been getting to a sitting position on his own. I had him sitting in the living room with L'il Girl, left to get something, came back and he was sitting somewhere else in the living room, a couple feet away from where I set him down. I didn't think L'il Girl could move him (although she tries), but I asked her anyways and she said no, that she didn't move him. Then the next day I actually saw him do it himself.

Was wondering if I was going to beat you about a tooth posting...guess not. Our girl is behind her siblings for teeth...they all had one by now. Should be any day though! Happy birthday to our niece/cousin!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear he has a tooth through with another almost there. Now comes the fun with him crawling and going everywhere. You need eyes in the back of your head. ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteI hope our girl has a wonderful time at her party this afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures,and of the cake also. Hope everyone has fun.
"HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY" to our sweet girl. Grandma & Grandpa love you so much.
Our boy is really accomplishing a lot of things at once. When he can maneuver around really well, that is when the fun begins! :)
DeleteHope Big Girl's party was a big success and that she had lots of fun! Hope she has a very happy birthday tomorrow!
Oops! My comment went in the wrong place for some reason. We're not getting a good internet connection here and the regular comment section wasn't showing when I went to comment.
ReplyDelete