Anyways, today I got a video of him on his toes. I remember with the girls that I kept thinking they were close to crawling, yet they stayed in this pre-crawling stage for a while. That would be fine with me if he does the same because I quite enjoy not having gates up around the house. :-)
He is doing great with eating. His first 2 or 3 weeks of eating solids was rough because he gagged on almost everything we gave him, even if it was really watered down. Now, he eats like a champ, but then has a fit when he realizes that he has taken the last spoonful. Really, he actually gets mad and cries when I get up to get a cloth to clean him up because he knows he's not getting anymore food at this sitting. None of the girls did this, so I wonder if it's just a boy thing. :-)
Next week starts a new chapter in our lives. Big Girl will be attending her first Homeschool Co-op next Monday. It is from 9-12 and it meets once a week. I have to work there at the Co-op for 2 of the 3 hours, so hopefully it will be an easy adjustment for her since I will still be close by. I have to attend the kick-off meeting tonight. I'm really looking forward to the exposure this will give her to other children as well as a real teacher/student setting.
I've been wanting to get some movies that I enjoyed as a kid for our kids to watch, so last Thursday we went to the library and picked up "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang". It was a long movie and we got started a little later than I wanted to, so our family movie night ended up being 2 family movie nights. It was really enjoyable and much better than watching the typical animated kid movies. Next on the list is "Mary Poppins" which I am on the waiting list for.




The video is so cute!!! Sometimes it's almost like he's doing a push-up. :) One time it just about sounded like he said "hello". That's great that he's eating so well now. Cute pictures of our boy, too!
ReplyDeleteThe Homeschool Co-op should be a great thing for Big Girl. It does appear she's looking forward to it. She also really liked the movie, too. She was telling me about it.
Love you all
That was such a cute video! I loved seeing/hearing him,with all his sounds and moves. Glad to hear he has a good appetite. The rolling he gets from his Daddy. I just love the second last picture.
ReplyDeleteHope our girl enjoys her co-op,I'm sure she will. Hope the meeting went well.
Love Mom