Baby Girl has a red dotted rash over most of her body. I'm thinking it's heat rash. I'm going to try giving her a baking soda bath tonight and maybe put corn starch on her after her bath. I read that's one of the best things for heat rash. We shall see.
Oh, and she rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time yesterday. I was at the grocery store and left her at home with Daddy. He called me while I was at the store and asked whether she was on her back or tummy when I left and I said "back". He said that she was now on her tummy. I actually saw her do it today. How exciting!
Here are some cute pictures of the girls in their pretty dresses they wore to the wedding.





The girls look so cute in their outfits.Is Larkyns' dress long or short? It is very pretty.Is she keeping bows in her hair now?
ReplyDeleteI sure hope the rash clears up soon.It can be hard on little ones.
It's a long dress. I mainly use the little clips in her hair and she keeps them in for the most part. She'll yank it out (along with some of her hair) a couple to a few times a day, but I usually just put it back in and it'll stay for a couple hours. It's been a real training process. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou got some great pictures of them in their pretty dresses! They both are so adorable!
ReplyDelete