Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Milestones - Rolling Over

Baby Girl surprised me and herself yesterday. We were in the office and I had her on her tummy on a blanket on the floor. I left to check on Big Girl who was suspiciously quiet in the living room and when I came back to the office, Baby Girl was on her back and grinning as big as ever. She knew she had just done something big.

These pictures were taken before the big roll-over event. :-)






My little Thumb-sucker

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are so precious!!! The fourth picture with her big smile must have been after the big roll over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!!!The third picture is quite cute.I love the expression.She looks like she has a little pout on her face.Good girl doing the big roll over.Matthew is standing alone in the play yard now.How quickly they are growing up.

    ReplyDelete