Speaking of getting on the ball, I have been feeling really disorganized lately. I am typically a list person, but sometimes I feel too bound to my lists that it was starting to stress me out. I stopped writing out to-do lists thinking that it would be liberating, but I still have them mentally, just not physically on paper. So really, I haven't given them up, they're just jumbled in my mind and because I'm afraid of forgetting something, I'm constantly thinking about what I need to do. I think it's time to go back to my pen and paper to-do lists. :-)
There, now that I got that rambling out of the way, I'll move onto more exciting things. :-) Baby Girl is trying to sit unassisted. She'll sit for a few, very few, seconds before she topples over or back. The safest place to practice is on the bed. I don't think it will be long before she gets it down and figures out that if she wobbles too much, she's going down. Of course right now I think she thinks it's funny when she falls over. Check out the big smile in the third picture below. That was right after a topple.






They are really great pictures!She sure is one beautiful little girl.Love the outfit.Good to hear she is progressing along as she should be.I like picture #4.You can tell she is cutting teeth.Does she still have her rash by the way?Love you all!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, the rash hasn't gone away completely. It will get lighter and then it will get dark again, especially her face when she is laying on her tummy. I do think the corn starch helps some though. The rash on her back definitely looks better.
ReplyDeleteThose are all such precious pictures. I had noticed that she was starting to sit up a little without toppling over so it won't be long before she can sit on her own.
ReplyDelete