Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful for good health

I have a meeting at work this afternoon, so I switched around my schedule and stayed home this morning. It was nice to sleep in!

We took some pictures this morning. Big sister wanted to hold "her baby" for a picture, hence the first pic. And I absolutely love the second picture! By the way, in case you didn't know this, you can click on the pictures in my blog and you'll be able to see them full size (bigger than the screen most of the time).

Hope everyone has a blessed Thursday. I haven't been keeping up with Thankful Thursdays like I had planned, but today I want to mention that I am thankful to God for blessing our family with good health, especially our children! I hear of so many who have illnesses at a young age and children born with physical problems and I am so thankful that our girls are healthy! I pray I never take it for granted!



2 comments:

  1. How nice you got to sleep in this morning.They are good pictures.I too love the second one.It is a really good picture of our little sweetheart.As well,I am so thankful that you have a healthy family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love looking at the second picture.It is one of the best pictures I have seen of her.It would make a great 5x7,to add to my pics of the kids individual pictures.What a beautiful,sweet girl she is!

    ReplyDelete