Friday, April 17, 2009

No more pictures

I'm sure that's what baby is thinking. She either has her eyes partially opened or all the way closed for a lot of her pictures now. She has caught on that when Mommy pulls out the camera, there's going to be a lot of flashes. Maybe this is a sign that I take too many pictures. :-) Anyways, I was finishing up some work on the computer and she was on the floor on her tummy looking up at me giving me great big smiles. So I had to get out the camera.




2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!She has such beautiful eyes.
    Thank you for the call this morning.It was the highlight of my day' talking to my little sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice pictures. I especially like the last one. It does show her pretty eyes! Both girls have such beautiful eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete