Since I'm a nursing mommy, Baby Girl doesn't get a lot of bottle feedings at home. Big Sister fed her for the first time on Friday. It was fun and exciting for a couple of minutes, but she kept letting go of the bottle, so Daddy took over.
What cute pictures of the girls.How nice that she got to feed her baby sister.In the first picture,it looks like our little one is looking,making sure your still there (if needed.)I love seeing all these great pictures.Thank you!!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
What cute pictures of the girls.How nice that she got to feed her baby sister.In the first picture,it looks like our little one is looking,making sure your still there (if needed.)I love seeing all these great pictures.Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteI love the fluff, as you called it to me! Your girls are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so sweet!!!
ReplyDelete