Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sleep, or lack thereof

Baby Girl has been sleeping through the night for a while now, but just started waking up some through the night and crying out (probably for the last week or so). I think it has to do with her becoming more mobile and now she shifts in the crib so that her feet hit against the railing and it wakes her up. Last night was rough because both girls didn't sleep great, which equated to Mommy not sleeping great. So I decided to take a nap today when I got home. I didn't actually fall asleep because Baby was "talking" loudly, but I did enjoy some down time on the sofa while Big Girl napped. I feel somewhat refreshed.

My mom told me about a nice park with a paved walking path nearby, so we decided to check it out last night. We walked for close to an hour. It was great to get out and exercise, but I'm sore today.

Not much new and exciting going on here. Now to do a bit of laundry and make dinner (muffins) before heading out to prayer meeting.

3 comments:

  1. Hope tonight will be a better one for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your having a rough go of it.Could it be because she is teething too,and her gums are sore?Anyway I trust you will all get a better sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night was much better. I know she's teething because of all the drool, but I don't think her gums are bothering her very much yet. A lot of times when she would wake up through the night, she would cry out a couple of times and then go back to sleep. I really think it has to do with her hitting her feet on the railing now and not being used to it. I went to get her one morning and she had turned 90 degrees in her crib with her feet right by the railing. She just barely fit that way. :-)

    ReplyDelete