I'm very thankful for the upcoming holiday and that it's not just another day to go to church, but that it's a day to reflect on what Jesus did for me. I'm so thankful that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and that he didn't stay dead, but rose victoriously from the grave! What an awesome God!!!
I'm also thankful for the hungry grunts of a baby. I love to hear her grunt when she knows I'm getting ready to feed her. I'm even thankful for the spit-up which is covering a good portion of my shirt right now. :-)
I'm thankful that I survived a shopping trip this afternoon with my two unhappy girls. If it wasn't one crying, it was the other. Oh, the looks we were getting. I'm sure everyone in the store was happy when we finished shopping. Shopping + nap time do not go together. But I was able to get an Easter outfit amidst the madness. Thanks for your help Nana! Both girls fell asleep in the van shortly after we got moving. It was a nice peaceful ride home.
I'm thankful that hubby will be home from work soon and we can spend some time together as a family tonight.
What a beautiful thankful Thursday this is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes,we all have so much to thank and praise God for.Even when things aren't quite going the way we would like them to.I'm looking forward to this weekend also,when we remember our Lord and Saviours'death,burial and resurrection.
ReplyDeleteThat's a wonderful testimony, Jess. We do have an awesome God and I'm thankful, too, for what He did for us on the Cross!
ReplyDeleteGlad that we had the opportunity to go today. It could have been worse, they both could have been crying at the same time. :)
"Happy Easter"to you all.Have a wonderful Easter Sunday.
ReplyDelete