Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Head & Shoulders, Knees & Toes...

I'm not feeling so well today. I got up and didn't feel great, but decided to shower and see if I felt better. Well, I didn't. So Nana came by and got the kids, I ate breakfast, and then went back to bed. I had a conference call that I didn't want to miss for work, so I set my alarm for 10:45 and I slept right until it woke me up. I think the sleep helped, but I might rest some more after I get the girls. Hopefully they'll both be ready for a nap this afternoon. :-)

I've been meaning to post this video for a week now. I took it last Monday and thought it was so sweet. Big Sister has been watching me play with Baby and move her arms and legs while I sing to her, so she decided to give it a try. I love to watch them interact.

3 comments: