I took these pictures of Baby Girl on Saturday when she turned 4 months old. She's getting so big. I take her to the doctor tomorrow for her 4 month check-up and am anxious to find out her weight.
I agree,the third picture is very sweet. It looks like she is giving all of us who view her,a big kiss.*smile* I love her tummy pictures,she always makes the cutest faces. Nice pictures of all the girls. The months are sure going by quickly. Love Mom
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
I especially love the third pic,honestley, it is so adorable.. however I must say great pictures of all the girls....too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree,the third picture is very sweet. It looks like she is giving all of us who view her,a big kiss.*smile* I love her tummy pictures,she always makes the cutest faces. Nice pictures of all the girls. The months are sure going by quickly.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
Our baby girl is so adorable!!! All of the pictures with her are so cute! I loved the picture of all our girls, too!
ReplyDelete