I am finding it easier when trying to catch up and post pictures to do each day as a separate post. So this is post 3 of 3 for today. Make sure to check out the other two. :-)
My last post was about L'il Girl, and this one will be about Baby Girl. She is reaching some milestones of her own. She rolls on her side a lot and for the first time this week she rolled from her back to her stomach. I think that was on Tuesday and she hasn't done it again since, but that's partially because she doesn't get enough floor and crib time to practice. She is also grabbing at things now and her favorite thing to grab at the moment is hair. She doesn't like to let go either. :-) She loves her sisters and smiles just at the sounds of their voices. L'il sister especially loves to interact with her baby sister. It's so sweet to see!
 |
| Smiling at her big sister |
 |
| I know this picture is very unflattering, but I had to include it because she was making such a funny face! |
These are indeed very sweet pictures!! Just love the smiles on their faces. Well,except for the first and last photos,but they are wonderful on their own.I love the faces! Nice to hear of the interaction between the two little ones. Will have to comment later on the other ones.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
Loved all the pictures on the three postings!!! Glad the girls are enjoying the alphabet video. Only one problem with the video, it sticks in your head! :) That's probably good for the learning with the little ones, though. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete