Not much going on here. I'm trying hard to figure out a routine that will work for getting schooling in with Big Girl and still being able to get things done around the house when I get home from work. I've already been back to work for almost a month now and still haven't got it figured out. Today is the first day I actually scheduled specific times to get things done and it worked pretty well. We'll see if I can stick to it.
Here are a couple of pictures of Baby Girl tonight in her crib and then one of my three beauties from Sunday morning before church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'm sure it is extremely hard trying to do all the things needed to be done. Working,housework,schooling,nursing,cooking,laundry,shopping,time with the kids,time for hubby and maybe try to fit in some time for yourself!!!! Ummmm..... did I leave anything out? *smile* And of course these aren't listed in the order of importance!! Hope your schedule works out well for you.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the girls.
PS. Alissa has the cards for your oldest.
I agree with "Mom"! It has to be hard with all you're doing but looks like you're handling it well and you're doing great with it!!! You definitely have 3 beauties!!! They looked so cute in their Sunday dresses. Baby girl's pictures are so sweet, too.
ReplyDelete